• Empzen collects personal information when you register with us, use Empzens.com products or services or post content on an Empzens.com.
• Empzen uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE ON THIS WEBSITE?
Analytics cookies: These are those that are treated by third parties or by us and allows us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the services offered. We are reviewing your navigation through our website to improve the services that we provide.
Preferences Cookies: These are cookies that allow the website to remember information that changes the way the site is viewed, such as your preferred language or location.
Security cookies: These type of cookies allow the website to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect data from unauthorized user parties.
Specific Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember the following information: name and phone number.
Publication or redistribution of our contents even by framing means is prohibited without our prior written consent.
If you have proof that your work has been duplicated or made available otherwise on our website in a manner that constitutes your copyright infringement, you can communicate it to us by contacting us by email or by using contact us from on the website. Please include enough information to identify the material involved.
If you notice that the material you sent to our website is being blocked or withdrawn due to a copyright infringement claim, you send us a notice explaining why you believe the blocking or deletion is by mistake.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You can access much of the Empzen.com website without providing any personally identifiable information. However, we collect information if you choose to make reviews/comments on our site. Empzen currently gathers information as follows:
• The information you give us. By registering on the Empzen.com website or subscribing to receive our email notifications, you will be asked to give your name, city, state and country of residence, email address, age range and sex. We store this information for future use.
• Information collected automatically. Individual data are automatically collected from you and all visitors every time you visit the Empzen.com website. This may include your system IP address, browser type, access times, pages you visited, and third party websites. Your IP address provides us information about your Internet service provider and your overall geographic location.
• Email. If you communicate with Empzen.com via regular mail or email, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• User Registration. To register as a member of the site, there is a number of choices for you to register: website Registration (using your name and email id), Third Party Social Media Network Sign-On (as stated below) and, if you've registered on another associate website, application or alternative interactive service mistreatment one among those ways, if offered by this website.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
If for any reason you opted to stop receiving special offers including our email notifications and newsletters you might be interested in, we will retain your email info for practical purposes.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION?
Your information will be used for the above purposes by relevant personnel and by those who support them in their duties. It will also be made available to our authorized service providers who work with us and who perform certain services on our behalf, Providing IT support and maintenance, providing customer services, providing hosting services, providing marketing services and providing online payment services. These service providers can access personal information to perform their duties on our behalf. You are not allowed to share or use such information for any other purpose. We may also share limited personal information with the government authorities for speedy redress of your grievances.
WE MAY ALSO DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION:
• In response to a court order or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement agency or other government agency, to establish or exercise their legal rights, to defend legal claims, or as otherwise required or permitted by law and applicable regulations;
• When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take action concerning illegal activities, suspected fraud or other unlawful acts;
• To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Empzen, its personnel.
• To potential or actual buyers in case, we sell any of their businesses or assets.
Apart from the above, we will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your information unless we have your permission to do so or are required or permitted to do so by law.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
While the net and information transmission over the net isn't 100 percent secure from intrusion, we tend to maintain commercially affordable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to shield your info. However, despite our efforts and therefore the Device you utilize to access the website, it's attainable that third parties could unlawfully intercept or access transmissions, personal communications or info.
Address: 287 Massachusetts ave, Unit 12, Arlington, MA 02474