Terms of Service
These terms and conditions (the "Terms") will govern your access to and use of the Empzen Website and the mobile application that links to or refer to these Terms ("Site"). These are effective Aug 25, 2017. By accessing or using the Site, you are accepting these Terms and entering into a legally binding agreement with Empzen. Do not attempt to access or use the Site if you are not willing or cannot be bound by the Terms.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE
We may change the Terms from time to time. You understand and agree that your access to or use of the Site is governed by the Terms in force at the time of your access or use of the Site. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email, social media announcements, or post a notice on the Site before the effective date of the changes. We will also indicate at the top of this page the date on which the last revisions were made. You should review these Terms on a regular basis, as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon posting new Terms. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the Site after the effective date of modification of the Terms indicates your acceptance of the modifications.
To use our Service, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you are:
are currently not restricted from the Services, or are not prohibited from having a Empzen.com account,
• are not Empzen.com competitor or are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with Empzen.com;
• will only maintain one Empzen.com account at any given time;
• will use your real name if not posting anonymously and will only provide accurate information to Empzen.com;
• have full authority and power to enter into this Agreement and in so doing shall not violate all other agreement to which you are a party;
• will not violate any rights of Empzen.com or third parties, including trademark rights or intellectual property rights such as copyright; And
• agree to provide at your expense all equipment, software, mobile access, and Internet access required to use the Services.
If we provide the user registration on the website, to register as a member of the website, there may also be some options for registering: website registration, third party social network login and, to the extent that you have initially registered on another affiliate website, application or other interactive service using one of these strategies, Single Sign-On. In each case, you must use a pre-existing username and password (together, your "user ID") or choose a new unique user ID to access and use the website's special options or functions. Your username and password are personal to you, and you will not allow others to use your username or password under any circumstances. To the fullest extent by law, we are not responsible for any damage associated with or caused by the theft or misappropriation of your registration details, the disclosure of your access data. You agree to inform us instantly if you know or believe that there is or could be unauthorized use of your username or password or any other need to disable your account as a result of a security breach.
You will keep your password private.
You will not share account details with anyone else.
You will not copy or transfer any part of the Service.
The profile you create at Empzen.com will become a part of Empzen.com and, except for the information provided by the license, is owned by Empzen.com. However, between you and others, your account belongs to you. You agree to:
• keep your password secure and confidential;
• not allow others to use your account;
• not use the accounts of others;
• not to sell, trade or transfer your Empzen.com account to another party; And
• Do not charge anyone for access to any part of Empzen.com, or any information thereon. In addition, you are responsible for everything that happens through your account until you close your account or show that the security of your account was compromised due to your lack.
When you share information, others can view, copy, and use that information. Empzen offers several forums where you can post your reviews, comments and comments on the topics discussed. Empzen members can write reviews both by identifying themselves or anonymously, however in our sole discretion, we may delete the content, if the content violates this Agreement or the rights Intellectual property rights of others. Please note that the contents you post and the information you share can be viewed and used by other Members and Empzen cannot guarantee that other Members will not use the ideas and information they share at Empzen. Therefore, if you have information or idea that you would like to keep confidential or you do not want others to use, or you are subject to third party rights that may be infringed by your sharing, do not submit it to Empzen. EMPZEN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INCORRECT USE OF ANY OTHER OR THE DISAPPROVEMENT OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU PUBLISH IN EMPZEN.
You are solely responsible for Your Content, and once posted, may not always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone's trust in its accuracy, quality or any disclosure of information by you in your Content that makes it personally identifiable. You represent that you own or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of Your Content as described here. It may not imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Empzen.
You may be liable if, for example, Your Content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading or defamatory; Violates any rights of third parties, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of publicity, moral right, right of privacy, or any other intellectual property right or property; Contains material that is illegal, including illegal hate or pornography; Exploits or harms minors; Either violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
RESPONSIBILITY OF EMPZEN
We may use Your Content in some ways, including posting, reformatting, incorporating into, and other works, creating derivative works from, promoting, distributing, and allowing others to do so in connection with our websites and media platforms "). We may send the information to the appropriate government official to take action upon. As such, you at this moment grant us irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sub licensable rights to access your content for any purpose. Please note that it also irrevocably grants users of the Site and any other means access to your content in connection with your use of the site and any other means. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and you at this moment waive, against Empzen and its users any and all claim of moral on rights or attribution concerning Your Content.
As between you and Empzen, you own your content. We are the owner or licensee of all copyrights, design rights, database rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in this Site and the material published on it. Your use of the Site does not confer any rights on you about our copyrights or the intellectual property rights of third parties. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. You may access this Site solely to participate in the Site or to make Contributions (as defined below). Any other use is prohibited unless we agree on it in writing. You agree not to change or remove proprietary notices of materials downloaded or printed from the Site. You may not modify, perform, display, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, display, publish, copy, translate, and broadcast any content or intellectual property appearing on this Site. As such, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or otherwise exploit any of the Contents of Empzen in whole or in part, unless expressly authorized by us. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided in this document, we do not grant you any express or implied right, and all rights to the Site and Content are retained by us.
We reserve the right to remove, revise, edit or re-establish user content from time to time without notice. For instance, we have the right to remove a post review if it violates our user Content Guidelines (at the end of this document). We are under no obligation to provide or retain copies of Your Content, neither do we guarantee any confidentiality concerning Your Content.
Empzen and its licensors may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with Your Content. You will not be entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The form, mode, and extent of such advertising are subject to change without notice.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
We may display third-party ads on the website, such as advertisements, pop-up text, and links to third-party sites. We are not responsible for the content of such advertisements or links, or for any products, services or other material related to such advertisements, any associated website or any link contained in a linked website. The demonstration of any advertisement or link does not imply endorsement by us of the ad or associated website or any content. In no event will we be liable to ANYONE for any injury or loss resulting from or in connection with any USE, CONTINUED USE or dependency of any ADVERTISEMENT displayed on the web, any product, SERVICES or MATERIALS implying any such announcement, ANY WEBSITE OF THIRD PARTIES ASSOCIATED, OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED WEB SITE.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND RESTRICTIONS
• Use of third party websites is at your own risk. The links contained in the Site will take us to other websites that are not under our control, and we assume no responsibility.
• These Terms of service do not apply to any third party websites linked to the Site. You are to read the terms and conditions of these sites before using them and address any queries about the content of the website linked to the site provider.
• You may not create links to your websites and the Site (hyperlink, in-depth Links, frames, scales, or otherwise), nor may you frame the third party site without our prior written consent, which we may deny or grant at our sole discretion.
• You agree that by accessing the Site, you must not distribute prices or harvest prices manually or by using a web spider, web crawler or any other web browsing or another system.
• You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, our servers, or any material that supports the Site. You should not attempt to reconfigure the Site in any way. For the avoidance of doubt, full details of any infringement committed by users of the site under the Computer Abuse Act of 1990 will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
• You must not abuse the Site in any way, including posting on the Site any virus, program or other material that may be dangerous to the technology or malicious.
REVIEW AND CONTRIBUTIONS BY THE USER
Users of the Site may submit comments, profiles, images, portfolios, videos, instructions, comments, questions, comments, ideas, suggestions, other information or documents via the Site or otherwise (collectively, "Contributions"), as long as Contributions are by our contribution standards set out in clause
These standards apply to all material you contribute to this Site including texts, photos, videos, and all interactive services associated with it. You must respect the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The rules apply to every part of any contribution.
• be precise (to which they refer);
• be truly obliged (where they declare opinions); and
• Comply with applicable law.
Contributions shall not:
• contain any defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory material;
• promote sexually explicit material;
• promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• conduct, defend, promote, assist in any illegal act, including, but not limited to, violence or misuse of the computer or violation of the intellectual property rights of any other person;
• be committed in violation of any legal right to a third party, such as a contractual right or a duty of confidence;
• be threatening, abusing or invading another's privacy or causing unnecessary inconvenience, inconvenience or anxiety, or being likely to harass, counter, hinder, alarm or interfere with any other person or
• Give the impression that they emanate from us, if not.
• immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any publication or material downloaded by you from this site;
• a warning issue for you;
• further legal proceedings against you; and
• Disclosure of this information to law enforcement authorities, as we reasonably believe, is necessary.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the website, any of its successors and assigns, and any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, licensors, advertisers, suppliers and service providers, claims, actions, losses, expenses, damages and prices (including reasonable attorney's fees) resulting from any violation or breach of this Agreement by the user.
At its sole expense, we reserve the right to assume, the exclusive defense and control of any claim or action and the worldwide negotiations for settlement or transaction, and you agree to work in defense of any claim, requested by us.
APPLICABLE LAW AND STATUTORY RIGHTS
These Terms and Conditions and any dispute arising out of or under these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed by the laws of (USA). Your continued use of the Website will constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the courts (USA) in connection with all procedures, transactions, applications.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
If you cancel the Service, you may not have access to your profile and we retain rights to keep or delete your contribution, in the form of reviews or comments, to the website.
Empzen accepts no liability for such deleted info or content.
You agree that Empzen, in its sole discretion, could terminate your profile and/or account, and take away and discard any Content within the Service (including, however not restricted to your Profile and personal Messages if you're an Account Holder), for any reason, and without limitation if Empzen believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOS.
Any legal documents, verbal or written or assumed, in conjunction with deleted Profile (as applicable) and all its elements, at Empzen’s discretion, are going to be terminated likewise.
Empzen can also in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
You agree that upon termination of your use of the Service under any provision of this TOS is also established without notice, and acknowledge and agree that Empzen could instantly delete or deactivate your Profile, as applicable, and all connected info and files.
Empzen reserves the right to bar to any extent further access to such files or the Service.
You agree that Empzen shall not be responsible for you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
Empzen allows users to contribute different types of content, including reviews, photos, videos, events, votes, suggestions, direct messages and more. Playing well is not rocket science, but just in case, we have developed these general guidelines. Also, read the following guidelines for specific types of content that you can contribute to the site.
• Inappropriate content: Colorful language and images are fine, but there is no need for threats, harassment, lust, words of hatred and other manifestations of intolerance.
• Conflicts of interest: Your contributions should be strictly objective and unbiased. For example, you should not critic your private office or business, the private offices of your friends or relatives, your peers or competitors or the companies within your networking group.
• Promotional content: Unless you are using your account to add content to your profile page, we discern promotional content. Keep the site useful for users and do not invade the activities of each user.
• Relevance: Make sure your contributions are relevant and appropriate to the forum. For example, reviews are not the place for comments about a private business work practices, or other issues that do not address the core of the corrupt government establishments.
• Intellectual property: do not steal the content of other sites or users. You are a smart cookie, so write your reviews and take your photos and videos.
• Accuracy: Make sure your review is correct. Feel free to express your opinions, but do not overdo or distort your experience. We do not take sides when it comes to actual disputes, so we expect you to stand behind your review.